Weight Loss and Management
Weight management is a long-term approach to a healthy lifestyle. It includes a balance of healthy eating and physical exercise to equate energy intake & its expenditure .Your weight is a balancing act, but the equation is simple: If you eat more calories than you burn, you gain weight, if you eat fewer calories than you burn, you lose weight.
Count your Calories– (https://godiets.in/calories-burned-calculator/) :Plan your meals in advance. Maintaining your diet regularly contributes a lot to the weight-loss diet. The truth is there is no “one size fits all” solution to permanent healthy weight loss. Weight loss Management will likely take time and require patience, commitment, and some experimentation with different foods and diets.
Try these Tips:
- Use tools to track your progress: Fitness apps or other tools can help you keep track of the food you eat, the calories you burn, and the weight you lose.
- Cut down on sugar and refined carbs: Opt for low sugar products and use fresh or frozen ingredients instead of canned goods .Soft drinks (including soda, energy drinks, shakes, and coffee drinks) are one of the biggest sources of hidden sugar.Instead, try fresh juice or unsweetened iced tea. Avoid refined carbs such as white bread, white rice or pasta, and opt for their whole-grain counterparts instead.
- Less sugar can give you a slimmer waistline: Calories obtained from fructose (found in sugary beverages such as soda and processed foods like doughnuts, muffins, and candy) are more likely to add to this dangerous fat around your belly. Cutting back on sugary foods can mean a slimmer waistline as well as a lower risk of disease.
- When hungry fill up with fruit, veggies, and fiber: High-fiber foods are higher in volume and take longer to digest. Enjoy whole fruits (strawberries, apples, oranges, berries, plums), leafy salads, and green veggies, beans, high-fiber cereal, oatmeal, brown rice, and multigrain bread.
- Eat early before sleep and weigh less
- Enjoy your food while eating instead of watching tv or doing something else.
- Get plenty of sleep
- Drink more water.
Talk to our Weight Loss Consultants or book a call to claim all the answers to successfully losing the weight or regarding any query for Weight management-Call/WhatsApp @+917065523000