Beauty of Dry Fruits:
Dry fruits are considered as rich source of nutrients. Several fruits that come under dry fruits category are: Cashews, Walnuts, Almonds, Raisins, Pistachio, Date, Peanuts, Hazelnut etc.
• Cashewnuts contains healthy fats.
• They are Rich in Monounsaturated fats, can be used to reduce cholesterol levels, Cashews are known to have one of the lowest fat contents of any nut.
• Cashew nuts provide protein and fiber.
• Cashews are a good source of potassium, B vitamins and folate and contains useful amounts of magnesium, phosphorous, selenium and copper.
• Cashews are beneficial in promoting stronger bon
• Raisins are considered as priority food during the recovery after successful treatment of a disease.
• Raisins are used for treatment of constipation. They are soaked in a glassful of drinking water for a day or two and eaten early in the morning after removal of the stones.
• They are also helpful in constipation, acidosis, anemia, fever.
• Raisins are good source of iron that is why they are good for anaemic people.
• Raisins also help to gain weight so give it a watch when you are consuming them.
• Glucose and fructose are present in natural form in Dates.
• Dates is known as a good lexative as small quantities of nicotine are found in the Dates.
• Dates are rich in potassium, iron, phosphorous,maganese, copper and magnesium.
• Dates are considered to be the best diet for confinement of the women. AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY recommends intake of 20-35 grams of dietary fibre in a day,which u can take from dates.
• Helpful in constipation, weight gain, diarrhea, healthy heart, abdominal cancer and intestinal disorders.
• They are helpful in prevention of cancer, because they have very low amout of saturated fat.
• Almonds are beneficial in controlling diabetes, by lowering blood sugar after meals.
• Almonds provide essential anti-oxidants so they are helpful in the process of detoxification.
• Almond is considered very useful in both mental and physical development of human body.
• Good quantities of Iron, copper, phosphorus and vitamin B1.
• Almond oil relieves headache and its use on the scalp helps to cure several hair problems.
• Almonds are also used in constipation problems.
• Walnuts have good amount of omega-3 fatty acids, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) that is why they protect Arteries after a High-Fat Meal.
• Walnuts are known as “brain food,” because of the wrinkled brain-like appearance of their shells, and because of their high concentration of omega-3 fats.
• Help in preventing Gallstones.
• Protect bone health.
• Lowering the risk of weight gain.