GODIETS, brings you a Weight Management Program. It consists of a group of Dietitians, Nutritionists and Wellness experts, which helps customize your program that suits your individual requirements & preferences. We have worked hard as a team to develop a scientific approach to our weight management services.
It is possible to lose your weight by getting the right clinic for you. Good research is important to ensure that you get the best source. You might have tried a lot to look forward to maintaining good body weight. Well, it is very important to ensure that the right steps are taken to get […]
Obesity today remains a big problem for everyone’s lifestyle. Drinking green tea every day can relieve many of your problems. Anyone who interested to lose weight fast. So green tea plays an effective role as a diet solution. The active compounds present in it affect the fat-burning hormone. Even during exercise, green-t fat reduces. Dt. […]
People with overweight are very confused to eat anything. Negative calorie foods can therefore reduce your problem significantly. Some foods that must be needed in your daily diet . By eating them you will not have varnished that you have eaten something wrong. According to researched by Best Dietitians In India negative calories are most […]
Nutrition Slimming | Sports nutrition | Diet Counseling | Diet For Kids | Functional Nutrition | Healthy Heart Diet | Ketogenic diet | Food Plan Preparation | Therapeutic diets | Guidance Lifestyle | Weight Gain Diet Counseling | Weight Management Counseling | Diabetic Diet Counseling | Weight Loss Diet Counseling | PCOD Diets | Diet […]
Are you hitting the gym tirelessly for 2 hours or just living on salads and soups?Get to know more about salads and weight loss. We tend to try too hard and make too many efforts for getting a better body. The reasons are many- feeling envious of a colleague or a friend, being inspired by a […]
We are all familiar with the concept of eating right. There is so much information about all sorts of healthy foods and their calorie value. There is enough being written about how vitamins are good for you and what are the rich sources of this nutrient. But rarely do we get to know the approximate […]
Whether its a belly, or love handles, we already hate the belly fat on our bodies. To make it worse, recent research shows that overweight or obese women were more likely to develop asthma than women with a healthy weight. Further they found that regardless of weight,a large waist size (more than 34 inches) also […]
Running is a great exercise, but many people who don’t like to run for multiple reasons: its too hot, its boring, don’t have a good place to run, too polluted to run outside, running is not for me (even though they haven’t tried it after they turned 8) and our favorite, ‘I do not like to sweat’. […]
Stressful work, long hours and shifting times do little good for our bodies. If anything at all, it just makes you sluggish, confused and hungry! No seriously! Office snacks are major culprits for falling health graphs. Why snacks only? By definition, snacks can be had anytime and anywhere. Feasting on snacks doesn’t require elaborate planning […]
Lose up to 8 kgs without diet and exercise! Lose 2 kgs in a week just by drinking herbal tea! Herbal supplement with no side effects to losing weight! Do all these sound promising? Weight management has become such a hype that millions of people spend a good amount of money only to experience set […]
It is possible to lose your weight by getting the right clinic for you. Good research is important to ensure that you get the best source.
You might have tried a lot to look forward to maintaining good body weight. Well, it is very important to ensure that the right steps are taken to get hold of the perfect clinic where it can help you to get the best results. So, it is important for you to ensure that the right steps are taken to look forward to the best clinic for your perfect weight loss Clinic Indirapuram. In this case, it is very important to make some good research that would help you to get hold of the right diet clinic that can help you to cut down on your weight in the best way. If good steps are taken then you would be able to find that you have been able to find yourself in a good shape cutting down on your extra fats from your body and that too within a very short period of time. With the help of the best diet plans, it would make you feel good that you have been able to find the perfect health maintaining your body weight in the best way.
Get the best dietitian in Delhi
When you look forward to losing your weight, then you have to ensure that the right steps are taken to get in touch with the best dietitian that would prove to be very useful for you. It would be possible for you to know which foods can actually help you to get the perfect results for your body. So, this would help you to remain yourself on a much safer side that would make you get the perfect satisfaction without any sort of problem at all.
Look for their testimonials
You need to make sure that good steps are taken in the right way in order to check their testimonials. This is very important because you do not have to worry at all when you find that it has received good feedback from satisfied clients. This would also help you to ensure that you would get the perfect results out of it without any worry at all. So, with the best diet, it would make you lose your weight in the best and effective way that would bring a big smile to your face for the ultimate steps that have been taken by you in the right way. Unless good steps are taken to find the best clinic for weight loss Delhi, it would not be possible to get the perfect result that would only lead to loss of your time and money. So, you need to get some good time to find the perfect clinic to keep your body in the perfect shape.
Best dietitian in Ghaziabad, best dietitian in Noida, Best dietitian in Anand Vihar, Online Diet Clinic Delhi, Slimming diet Center East Delhi, Weight loss Center Delhi, Women Fitness Center East Delhi
Obesity today remains a big problem for everyone’s lifestyle. Drinking green tea every day can relieve many of your problems. Anyone who interested to lose weight fast. So green tea plays an effective role as a diet solution. The active compounds present in it affect the fat-burning hormone. Even during exercise, green-t fat reduces.
1- Polyphenols is available in green tea which balancing the level of glucose in the body that help to reduce the risk of diabetes.
2- The best effect of green tea is helping to reduce weight. 2-3 cup of Green-tea of the day means hunger is low throughout the day and you eat less. The anti-oxidant present in it helps in reducing weight by increasing metabolism. The active compounds present in it affect the fat some calorie that means losing some pounds every month.
3-Green tea contains catechins that play a key role in increasing immune function & Protects against oxidants by increasing tea immunity.
4-A study conducted by Harvard university polyphenols & caffeine present in green tea can also play an important role in the treatment of stress.
5-Another essential health element in green tea is Catechin enzyme that reduces the action of digestive enzymes. This means that the gut does not absorb all the calories, which helps in weight loss.
Best dietcian in karkardooma, Best dietcian in Laxmi Nagar, Best dietcian in Preet Vihar, Best dietcian in Dilshad garden, Best dietcian in Vaishali, Best dietcian in Kaushambi, Best dietcian in Anand Vihar, Best dietcian in Patparganj, Best dietcian in Noida, Best dietcian in Ghaziabad
People with overweight are very confused to eat anything. Negative calorie foods can therefore reduce your problem significantly. Some foods that must be needed in your daily diet . By eating them you will not have varnished that you have eaten something wrong.
According to researched by Best Dietitians In India negative calories are most commonly found in plants and they contain more fiber and water. Negative calories are found in cauliflower, salad, watermelon, carrot, cucumber, apple, tomato and more . These foods increase your juice process for burn fat because they are fiber rich food. They increase your digestive system and due to this your metabolism process increases, which burns the calories fast inside you.
But there are a lot of varieties of negative calorie food where a lot of chance to lose weight fast suggested by best dietitians in India for weight loss.
Some of the best negative calorie food which is recommended to eat for weight loss purpose.
Apple: Apple is best example of negative calorie food which has soluble fiber nature and this virtue of apple we don’t feel hungry for long time and also ensures the slow speed of sugar in the blood stream and because this weight loss fast.
Grapefruit: Grapefruit are another & best source of negative calori food .It contains vitamin C, folic acid and . Not only this, 40 calories out of 100 gram of grapefruits. Due to this it help to lose weight easily .
Berries: Berries are antioxidants rich food and also contain minimum amount of calories if you add to your diet which are realy helpful in losing weight fast.
Spinach: The spinach rich source of negative calorie food. It has beneficiary for the health and if this use as juice with carrot juice it also helps in reducing the fat fast.
Tomato: In tomato less no of calories per 100 gram,which have sufficient quantities of vitamin c, fiber & potassium and rich-full antioxidant that suits your skin & protect you UV rays. Make this delicious fruits a part of your diet as salads or juice in your plate and having possibility to reduce weight loss fast.
They are not negative calorie food, they are also high nutrients in nature. if we mention these in our diet chart. Make sure you get a balanced diet which help to reduce weight easily and these food make your life healthy and enjoyful.
Best dietcian in karkardooma, best dietician Laxmi Nagar, best dietician Preet Vihar, best dietician Dilshad garden, best dietician Vaishali, best dietician Kaushambi, best dietician Anand Vihar, best dietician Patparganj, best dietician noida, best dietician Ghaziabad, best dietician in delhi, dietician Ekta Jain Delhi
Nutrition Slimming | Sports nutrition | Diet Counseling | Diet For Kids | Functional Nutrition | Healthy Heart Diet | Ketogenic diet | Food Plan Preparation | Therapeutic diets | Guidance Lifestyle | Weight Gain Diet Counseling | Weight Management Counseling | Diabetic Diet Counseling | Weight Loss Diet Counseling | PCOD Diets | Diet for Hypertension | Diet for Thyroid | Diet in High Uric Acid
Are you hitting the gym tirelessly for 2 hours or just living on salads and soups?Get to know more about salads and weight loss. We tend to try too hard and make too many efforts for getting a better body. The reasons are many- feeling envious of a colleague or a friend, being inspired by a celebrity’s dedication to work on their great body (like Salman Khan!)However, weight loss should be looked at from a holistic (health) point of view. It’s not only about seeing the kilos going down on the weighing scale, it is also about how healthy you feel as you shed that extra weight. This mindset alone can help you keep the weight off longer.You don’t need a complicated weight loss program, you just need to remember three things around which weight loss actually revolves-
Diet, Exercise, and Lifestyle
Adopt a healthy habit every week and see the changes yourself. To make it even simpler, here are 52 healthy habits for the next 52 weeks for your diet, exercise, and lifestyle. Effortlessly achieve your ideal weight, go from simply battling weight to actually looking fit and feeling healthy which will undoubtedly be a life changer.
Step 1: Diet
- Eat fruits 2-3 servings a day. They are full of antioxidants which will help you to fight against many diseases as well as prevent you from thinking about food all the time.
- Indulge in seasonal veggies. Vegetables are packed with fibre which will give you satiety and are good for weight loss. We recommend you add at least 3-4 servings of vegetables in your diet a day. Making a vegetable salad is an easy way to add them to your diet.
- Look more for whole wheat products than refined. Whole wheat products contain more fiber and nutrients as compared to refined products. They are easily digested and also keep you away from binging.
- Go easy with salads and soups. Salads and soups are one of the healthiest options if you are feeling hungry and looking to lose weight. But make sure you avoid add on cream based dressing over it. Ask for dressing on the side when eating at a restaurant. Opt of clear soups as they are lighter than their creamy counterparts.
- Add nuts to your diet. They are packed with protein & fiber. They are the healthiest substitute for biscuits.
- Fad diets are a waste of time. Next time you read or hear about one try to stay away from it. Getting on too many of these diets not only affects you emotionally but depriving your body of the essential nutrients is not good for you in the wrong run.
- Explore more with beans and legumes. Add them now to your diet if you haven’t already. It’s the healthiest way to pack in more protein without having to eat the extra saturated fat, unlike animal protein source.
- Add in foods high in omega-3s such as walnuts, flax seeds, chia seeds, salmon, and sardines
- Aim to fill half your plate with fruits and veggies. They are packed with antioxidants and ample amount of fibre.
- Pack your plate with protein. Protein can help promote a healthy weight because high protein diets are associated with greater satiety, plus it’s important for healthy muscle growth
- Try ordering green tea instead of a cold coffee.Go for green tea which is full of antioxidant with minimal calories.
- Add low-fat dairy to your diet. Research suggests calcium helps in weight loss.
- Add one fruit to your breakfast. It will instantly shoot up its nutrient value
- Order salads with dressings on the side. This will help you control calories naturally. Step 2: Lifestyle
- Make room for (healthy) fat. Cutting butter and oil can reduce calories but we still need fat in our diets as a source of energy and to absorb the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K. Plus it helps us feel full. Get healthy monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats from olive oil, nuts & seeds.
- Swap your chips packet with some healthy snack. The main drawback that becomes hurdle in weight loss is eating something unhealthy during snack time. It gives you taste but afterwards, it keeps you all time stressed with unwanted fat. So, do catch some healthy snacks like almonds, roasted chana, buttermilk, sprout chaat and salad during snacking.
- Eat at home. It is easy to control your calories and eat healthy when you are eating at home. Eating out too often makes you overeat and you don’t necessarily have control over how the food is cooked. Something healthy on the menu might actually have a lot of unnecessary calories added to it. If you are eating out 5 times a week, cut it to 4 times a week. You will feel the difference in just a week.
- Chew slowly. Eating slowly may not fit into a busy workday, but it pays to pace your chewing: the quicker we eat, the less time the body has to register fullness.It improves your digestion as well.
- Understand portion control. You have been eating the same number of chapatis as you were a kid to now when you are an adult. While the good carbohydrates in the chapati are good for you, it doesn’t mean you need to eat too many of them. Try reducing the number of chapatis and instead substitute it a bowl of fiber.
- Skip sugary drinks. These drinks unnecessary add calories and ultimately add unwanted fat by giving numerous health problems.
- Look for leaner cuts of meat. They have fewer calories and will fill you up with a good amount of protein.
- Adopt healthy method of cooking. The cooking techniques also play a vital role in weight loss. Adopt steaming, boiling, sauteing, roasting cooking methods in a day to day life.
- Use more than 1 oil in your kitchen. It is healthy for heart patients and even for all those who are looking to maintain their weight. It balances the omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acid. They are the healthiest fat.
- Drink plenty of water. To cleanse up all your toxins from your body .
- Avoid the use of artificial sweeteners. If you eat too many sugar-free foods, you can still gain weight if they have other ingredients that contain calories. And remember that processed foods, which often contain sugar substitutes, generally don’t offer the same health benefits as do whole foods, such as fruits and vegetables.
- Add physical activity to your daily routine. Regular physical activity is important for good health, and it’s especially important if you’re trying to lose weight or to maintain a healthy weight.
- Avoid long gap between the meals. Starving never helps you to lose weight so don’t keep too much of gap between meals to avoid acidity problems.
- Avoid juices, focus on fruits. Fruits contain fibre than juices so if you looking for weight loss. Eat more of fruits.
- Get enough sleep. Lack of sleep triggers binge eating
- Avoid Buffets.It will keep you away from overeating .
- Set one day of the week aside to eat your favourite fruit, you will feel energetic and feel fuller as well as keep you away from binging.
- Plan your meals in advance.Always plan your menu in advance not only it will keep you stress free , moreover you will be able to plan everything in healthy way.
- Avoid eating in front of the laptop or Tv. It cuts down on mindless eating and makes you more accountable for each bite.
- Travel Smart. Just you are going out doesn’t mean that you can eat anything .If you want to look fit and healthy, then you should be smart enough to choose healthy stuffs in your way.
- Eat Breakfast. Have a complete breakfast which will help you to stay energetic throughout the day as well you will not binge on unhealthy stuff.Get more information on Are you eating the right breakfast?
- Enjoy the seasonal fruits and vegetables. Besides the nutrients they are packed with delicious flavor.
- Avoid drinking colas, sweetened or aerated beverages with your meals. Stick to water
- Split the dessert. It’s the only way you get a bite of your favourite food and you don’t feel guilty of consuming all the calories.
- Get at least ten minutes of morning sunlight. It will recharge you better than a cup of morning tea/coffee.
- Add a salad to you lunch and dinner. Easy way to add a punch of fiber & antioxidants to the diet. Besides eating salad prevents you from overeating during the meal and helps you stay full for longer.
- Limit the intake of sweets. It is not healthy and will add unwanted calories and unhealthy fat in your body. Step 3: Exercise
- Climb at least 30 steps everyday. It leverages gravity and the heavier we are, the harder we’re forced to work and the more calories we burn.
- Spending 5 minutes deep breathing everyday can help you manage your stress better and make your mind more active
- Running helps you burn more calories. Research proves that people who exercise continue to burn calories for the next two hours post their workout.
- Catch up with friends for a walk instead of a coffee. Not only will you avoid drinking extra calories that extra physical activity will benefit both of you.
- Brisk walking for 45 -60 minutes will help to burn 225-300 calories depending upon your weight. Above all it is a low impact exercise which does not cause any sort of stress injury.
- Swimming-A one hour swimming session can help you burn around 400 to 700 calories. It helps not only in weight loss but also helps in toning the body.
- Another fun low impact exercise with high output for losing weight is cycling When you cycle for one hour you can burn 372 to 1100 calories depending upon your weight, speed and the path you choose for cycling.
- Step for aerobics-A 45 minutes session can help you burn around 550 calories. It helps you tone the muscles of the legs and hips
- Keep dancing ON to lose weight- Dance is an activity that targets your complete body. It is an excellent workout to lose around 600 to 800 calories.
- Skipping Rope -10 minutes of skipping rope can provide the same calorie burn as 30 minutes of running do!
- Start with simple yoga asanas for 30 minutes. More than losing weight, yoga asanas give more flexibility to your body and it is a great combination of good body and soul.
Try to follow these tips in a simple and planned manner. Start by practicing 1 habit each week and slowly work your way through the list. It would not only help you to lose weight in a healthy way but you will see a complete transformation in your energy levels too. So reward yourself with these possible ways to lead a happier, healthier and longer life ahead.
We are all familiar with the concept of eating right. There is so much information about all sorts of healthy foods and their calorie value. There is enough being written about how vitamins are good for you and what are the rich sources of this nutrient. But rarely do we get to know the approximate quantity that is required by the body on a daily basis. What makes a balanced diet. To make it a little simpler for you we decided to give you an overview of what should make your daily dietary intake.
The key nutrients that are required for smooth functioning of the diet are proteins, fat, fiber, minerals, iron, carbohydrates, vitamins and calcium. A diet that includes all these essential nutrients, in correct portion, is known as a balanced diet. Based on the average calorie requirement for a male weighing 60kgs: 2700 or a female weighing 55 kgs:2100 here is a list of essential foods to maintain your weight :
Chapati/Rice: Carbohydrate is the most important fuel of the body. Its the refined carbohydrates like sugar, white bread, sodas and other processed foods that make you gain weight, make you prone to diabetes and heat diseases.Read more about the bad and the good carbohydrates. A daily meal should consist of 4-5 portions of carbohydrates in a day.
Milk or Dairy products: Dairy is essential for calcium, protein, phosphorous and magnesium. Infact some recent studies even suggest that dairy can help you cut belly fat. A minimum serving of 1-2 glasses of dairy is required every single day.
Fruits: Need to eat atleast 2 fruits a day to fulfil your requirement of vitamins in the body. Fruits besides providing essential vitamins boost immunity to stay away from infections with its anti-oxidation properties to destroy free radical.
Pulses/Poultry and other meat: This is the main source of protein If you believe in the myth that eating extra protein will add muscle mass then you are wrong. Instead the body will process according to the requirement of the muscle and the extra protein will get saved as fat in your fat cells. 2-3 servings are more than sufficient for your daily protein intake.
Fat: Extremely important for absorption of vitamins in the body. It also helps maintain the elasticity of skin. You require atleast 4-5 teaspoons of oil/butter everyday. So for all those people who consider fat as their enemy should reconsider adding it to the diet. The real enemy is the trans and saturated fat usually found in processed food. Infact fat can help you improve memory and build muscle.
Different age and lifestyles demand more intake of certain nutrients to counter the deficiency and restore the balance. This is a general dietary intake for an average person.
Whether its a belly, or love handles, we already hate the belly fat on our bodies. To make it worse, recent research shows that overweight or obese women were more likely to develop asthma than women with a healthy weight.
Further they found that regardless of weight,a large waist size (more than 34 inches) also increased your risk of developing asthma. Besides the increased risk of asthma, the symptoms of asthma were also more severe in overweight women.
As Indians, we are already at a higher risk of heart disease, hypertension and diabetes. With rising pollution levels and obesity levels among men, women and children, puts us at a higher risk of asthma.
All of this further highlights the need to stay fit, to eat healthy food, and to exercise. If you’re overweight, its essential to lose the extra weight. The extra load your body carries puts more pressure on your skeletal structure. The extra fat and cholesterol clogs your arteries, making your heart pump harder.
Losing weight is easy with the right diet plan and exercise plan. You should not starve yourself- crash dieting is bad for health. Or only eat fat free foods.
Losing weight is like getting rich. No one becomes rich overnight. But with a structured plan from experts, you can get their faster. And it won’t be an elusive goal.
Even if you’re getting a small belly, be mindful. Belly fat is the most dangerous and active kind of fat in your body. Eat whole foods, get exercise and live a healthy life!
Running is a great exercise, but many people who don’t like to run for multiple reasons: its too hot, its boring, don’t have a good place to run, too polluted to run outside, running is not for me (even though they haven’t tried it after they turned 8) and our favorite, ‘I do not like to sweat’.
So, try stair climbing as an exercise. Stairs are easy to access. Most of us live in cities with plenty of high rises around us. Even a 5-6 story building is a good place to start, or a stadium. Our homes, offices, malls all have stairs. So, there are plenty of opportunity to use them.
Stair Climbing as an exercise: Walk up the stairs briskly. Take the elevator down and repeat. If you’re in good physical shape, try running them. When you can’t run anymore, keep a brisk pace walking up those stairs. Its one of the best cardio exercises and its a great muscle builder. Running stairs or even climbing them briskly is a serious workout. Gets your heart pumping and builds those ignored leg muscles- the calves, quads, hamstrings and even the glutes. Stair climbing gives you great calves to show off your hot legs in shorts or a skirt and gives you a great butt. We all love a good butt 🙂
Stair Climbing a complete fat scorching exercise and calorie burning exercise. Its short and intense- burns fat, builds muscle.
Even if you enjoy running, try stair climbing for cross training. Since it really pushes you leg muscles, it helps to build them and improve speed.
Stair climbing sounds daunting- try going up a couple of floors. Its not easy to start, but keep at it. When you see yourself getting hotter, you won’t need motivation from anyone else!
Stressful work, long hours and shifting times do little good for our bodies. If anything at all, it just makes you sluggish, confused and hungry!
No seriously! Office snacks are major culprits for falling health graphs.
Why snacks only?
- By definition, snacks can be had anytime and anywhere. Feasting on snacks doesn’t require elaborate planning or pre-designated time and spot; which makes them the most popular go-to choice for a quick bite.
- Snacks are often consumed when one is hungry and looking for a quick bite. In theory it sounds pretty simple, however, snack appetite generally leads to unnecessary calories and unhealthy food.
- Boredom is the biggest culprit for unnecessary snacking. Usually, people eat snacks out of habit. In daily practice, a particular time is fixed, which becomes the default eating time irrespective of whether one is hungry or not.
How not to succumb to unhealthy snacking?
- Are you really hungry?
Regular snackers have fixed times for chai, samosa or pani puri, which is okay if one is truly hungry. Usually, such schedules evolve into habits and people eat because it is snacking time and not because they are really hungry.
This applies to all the creatures of the night, who love to work late into the night and help themselves to intermittent snacks while they are at it. Late night snacking is tempting but extremely counter-productive if you have been trying to lose weight. This is because body’s metabolism slows down drastically at night. As a result, most of whatever you eat converts into fat and not energy.
Controlling one’s portions is way more challenging than it sounds. The best and least preachy way to avoid this is to eat slow. Eating too fast will either fill you up too fast or make you eat too much. Latter happens especially when the appetite is too strong. People usually end up ordering more than what they can eat. And thus, weight increases.
- Healthy snacks are obvious exceptions
Snacking is not a crime. It can definitely aid you in your journey in weight loss if you make the right decisions. Snacks don’t always have to be samosas and chips. Try replacing them with granola bars, oatmeal snacks, salads, fruits or their juices.
Remember that light and occasional snacking is okay. However, the alarm should start sounding if you find yourself indulging too much and too often.
Lose up to 8 kgs without diet and exercise! Lose 2 kgs in a week just by drinking herbal tea! Herbal supplement with no side effects to losing weight!
Do all these sound promising? Weight management has become such a hype that millions of people spend a good amount of money only to experience set back in future. Let’s have a brief look at some of the wrong methods of weight loss that are endorsed much.
- Vibrating Machines/ Heat therapy: Almost all slimming centers with big brand names use these techniques to lure customers. The costs varies somewhere between Rs 1000 to 5000 per session but doesn’t really help to shed the fat. Vibrating machines is a passive form of exercising that help muscles to contract. But the truth is that it accounts for only a small burning of calories. Just as, anything we do from breathing to lifting weight burns calories so do these vibrations. In the same way heat methods result in temporary loss of water thereby resulting in small changes in weight. The bottom line is, why waste money when you could burn same amount of calories just by doing exercises at home, that too free of cost 🙂
- Supplements: Use of supplements/pills and herbal remedies to lose weight is still a point of controversy among the practitioners. Most commonly used supplements are Chromium picolinate, Glucomannan, Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Chitosan etc. The basic principle behind the working of these supplements is same i.e they block the absorption of fats and lower the appetite. All these supplements have a range of side effects like diarrhea, vomiting, headaches, insomnia, gas, dizziness, bloating etc. In fact many of the herbal products contain Ephedra, a product banned by FDA that can cause seizures and even death.
- Crash Diets: Detox diet, GM diet, Salt-free diet, mono diets, banana diet, soup diet, no carbs diet – you might have gone across one of these diets as well. With hundreds of such types of fancy diets endorsed by renowned dietitians themselves, weight loss has become much easier but is this kind of weight loss sustainable? How many of us in actual enjoy having fruits, soups or ghia whole day? These diets are only temporary solutions as they help in reducing water retention only. To lose fat you need to eat a properly balanced meal with all the nutrients and food groups. Also, you need to eat regularly without skipping meals to prevent the formation of fat.
So, what’s the correct way of shedding those extra pounds? Stop searching for quick fix solutions.
Eating right and moving more is the key to permanent weight loss. For balanced diet and exercise plan, contact experts now.
Start Godiets Online Weight Management Program Just Rs. 2500/- months only Inbox us your full name and whatsapp number now on Instagram !!
Hurry Up !! offer only for limited period